packages: compile time options and dependencies

Hi!

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is supporting Debian,
wich I couldn't live without :-)

The next "criticism" I is made in hope It can enhance the _best_
Linux distribution!! :-)

I belive that debian developpers should put info of compiling options
about packages when they are required, because many times some options
are enabled/disabled on build options. I suposse that Debian developpers
are bussy people in any case I suposse it's easy to include the files
that report config options taken at build time: Makefile, Imakefile,
.config or whatever... one example of such programs is login(1)!!

Also there are some specific packages that depends in a particular
kernel version (eg: lsof), It should be also specified... don't you think so?

	Regards,

			Ulisses

PD: should I send this criticisms to another "place"?