Re: shell program menu

I don't see any indication that this is being done for security reasons.
Menus not only restrict user options, but they also provide a nicer
interface to new users who may not be familiar with UNIX commands.

So, to A. M. Varon, to answer your original question, there is a package
called adbbs, which may or may not do what you want.  Take a look at it.
You would have to set the program as the user's shell to get it to start
when they telnet into the system.  If you were looking at this for
security reasons, though, then you can heed Mr. Blaakmeer's warning.

Good luck,

Chris Smith
OU