Re: cyg-win32 problems

I wrote:
] dump: cannot execute: One of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:
] You may need Cygnus's GNU Win32 DLL, I can't remember the exact name.
] I agree that static should remove this requirement though. ftp.cygnus.com.

   Yes, that was it!  I copied cygwin.dll from
/usr/i386-unknown-cygwin32/lib to the directory with my cross-compiled
DOS program, and that made it work.

   Thanks a lot!

Sebastian