X and the ATI All-In-Wonder 4MB card

Hello Group,

I'm new to Linux and X, so bear with me. I'm probably not going to
provide all of the information necessary here. Please ask if I need to
provide more information.

I'm trying to install X from the Debian 1.3.1 CD. My system:
IBM PR200+ running at 150Mhz
64MB Ram
1.5GB drive
ATI All-in-Wonder Video card

The ATI card is a member of the Mach64 family, and has the Rage II + DVD
chipset on board. I've attempted to install the xserver-Mach64 server on
my machine. dselect puts me into the xf86config program, and I plug in
the parameters which correspond to my system. When I attempt to test X,
the screen goes blank for a while as it attempts to go into different
video modes. Eventually, I'm kicked back to the shell, where I'm told
that each time it tried to switch to a different video mode, it
discovered there was not enough (I'm guessing video) memory.

My first thought was I was configuring something incorrectly (which I
probably am), so I ran SuperProbe to see what Linux though about my
Video card. SuperProbe recognizes the card as an ATI, but doesn't know
what the chipset is for some reason. It also has a problem seeing the
4MB of video ram on the card, it reports 0.

Has anyone else out there attempted to use X with this card? Any luck?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Rob