omniorb

Hi all,

first of all I'd like to thank all of you that answered to my post about the
bug-tracking package. I'm still looking at them ...

Now I have problem with the omniorb package: the NameServer (omniNames) segs
fault as soon as I start it. The package doesn't even install completely (the
postinst starts omniNames ...). I have an hamm system. AM I missing something?
I was thinking that the problem could be the threads, but libc6 already has
them ...

thanks,
graziano