Re: Mac .pict conversion utility?

"convert" from the ImageMagick package claims to convert PICT files. I
assume that means only raster PICT files.

I haven't tried it out since even on the various backup disks I kept
after I sold my Mac (a 68k - otherwise I would probably be running
Linux/PPC!) I have no PICTs, only Photoshop, TIFF, and JPEG files.  But
I assume it works well.

--
David Huggins-Daines
bn711@freenet.carleton.ca