Re: upgrade to hamm == X problems

David Gaudine <david@annette.concordia.ca> wrote:
] Are you sure you can't switch virtual consoles?  I have the same problem
] in all other respects.  I have to use ctrl-alt-f1 instead of alt-f1
] to switch virtual consoles since X is running

   I tried both Ctrl-Alt-F? and the regular Alt-F?.  Neither works.
I also tried logging in remotely and running 'sudo chvt ?', and that
just sits there.  I also cant kill the X server when logged in remotely.
Something's definately pretty broken here...

Sebastian