Re: How to share files with Win95 or NT

No, I can't get dselect ftp to work throught my firewall.

I can manually ftp but dselect gets stuck.  I have been trying to get dselect to work for three days with no good help from the user-list.

So now I am trying to figure out a way to copy the files or run dselect from a shared CD off of one of my windows computers.