Re: greenbush

Mark W. Blunier wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Geoffrey Deasey KD4WVF wrote:
>

> > Has anyone heard from greenbush, I ordered a cd and then when the bad
> > weather hit up north, have not heard from them.  I hope everyone is ok
> > up there in snow land.
>
> Call up your credit card company quick.  Otherwise you'll end up the the
> rest of us - srewed out of our money by Wade Bush and company.

Mark, making this sort of remark is probably unethical (if you have only
hearsay rather than person experience on which to base your accusations) and
just plain uncool. Did you order a cdrom and never receive it? I did. And as
soon as I sent him an email about it he sent me out the cdrom I'd ordered
immediately, explaining that the person who'd handled shipping had been "let
go" (to put it mildly) and that a lot of records had been lost, adding his
apologies.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com