Re: Why is debian "more of a learning curve" than Redhat???

I have found that redhat was easy because the documentation was better
printed in the book stores, but I have switched to debian and found it
just as easy to work with as debian and like it better in the sense of
upgrading, the dselect does a fairly nice job compared to Redhat.