Re: Probably a simple question

> I have an InfoMagic developers kit and this has Metro-X server in it. What's the low down on installing it on my system? Can this be done or was it only included as part of the Red Hat release? The Metro-X server supports the QVision 1024. I'm not sure
if mine is a 1024 or a 2000 off the top of my head.

> >From what I've read AcceleratedX is the only way I can go if it's a QVision 2000 . Is this correct?
>
> Any assistance and guidence is appreciated.

Hi.

Metro-X claims to support Compaq QVision 2000. You may go ahead and
install it. Accelerated-X definitely supports it.
I would suggest to install xbase, xfntbase, and xfnt75 packages first.

Also, please use debian-user list for this kind of questions.

Thanks.

Alex Y.

--
   _