Re: netscape4

Hi Dennis Drapeau; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering which version of netscape the install wrapper for hamm
> uses.   I have downloaded  communicator 4.04
> (communicator-v404-export.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar.gz) and the install
> script exits with a version compatability.
>
> thanks
>
> dennis drapeau
> ddrapeau@is2.dal.ca

I have installed the communicator 4.04 (same as your tarball) using the same
installer script without problems...
Maybe it is a permission problems (I recall I had a problem until I had it
chown-ed to root.root - communicator, that is), and I *think* that I got the
simmilar error msg.
But it is possible...

HTH
dn