Help with ddd!

Hello all,

I've been trying to get ddd running on my machine.  I have a good install
of Debian 1.3, and am quite happy with it.  I have been using gdb and
XEmacs, but would like to give ddd a try.  However when I try to start it
up I get:

Warning:
	Name: status_form
	Class: XmForm
	Layout algorithm bailing out after 200 iterations

This message repeats 20-30 times in the window I started ddd from, and
then nothing!  It just sits there until I hit ^C and abort it.  I don't
see why this should be happening, and would greatly appreciate some help!

Thanks in advance.

Ben