Re: Staroffice 3.1 core-dumps.

On Wed, Jan 14, 1998 at 09:27:28PM +0200, Neilen Marais wrote:
> Hi
>
> I installed Staroffice 3.1 using the debian installer .deb's  All
> seemed to have gone fine, but when I run setup to do the per-user setup
> bit, it coredumps... Also if I run swriter3, or any of the other
> binaries, it also tries to run the setup bit, which core-dumps of
> course, and then complains about the user setup not being done.

This is what Scott Ellis wrote about it:

   The setup script is being confused by your xlib6g (the rest of the
   staroffice stuff works).  A hack to get it to work is to rename
   /usr/XllR6/lib to /usr/X11R6/libx, run the setup util, then rename the
   directory back.

Regards

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/    but, of course, some are too silly to answer  -- perl book /