Re: hacker attack: leaves .BitchX dir in root's home

Carlos:

	BitchX is an IRC program that put's a directory called .BitchX in the
users home directory.  Either you have this and have used it or your
hacker used it as root.  Of course a hacker may have just created it so
it might look normal in your directory.  What's in the directory?