One more question...XFree86 error 111

Hello.
    This is the LAST time that I mail you guies without joining the list.
Please respond directly to me at photze@batelco.com.bh .
    I've configured most of my packages, but with XFree86 I get an error
message, labeled "111" I get this message several times, then I get the
configuration screen again.  I've my S3 ViRGE, as it is, with 4MB of RAM,
and in all different ways, I've tried standard SVGA, VGA, and even EGA, but
with no luck.  What is an error 111, and how do I fix it?
    Thanks again...

Tim D. Hotze