Re: smail / fetchmail and ppp problems

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> (how can you do this - using procmail in fetchmailrc ?)

try

mda /usr/bin/procmail

in ~/.fetchmailrc

I'm not really an smail hacker,  I just found that adding
"hostnames=rivendell.rdny.udel.edu:localhost"
to /etc/smail/config was the solution I needed.  If you're having serious
troubles with it,  procmail seems to work ok as a general mda from
fetchmail.

							Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |