Re: divide the list in beginners and advanced

me too (-;

Actually, I believe that if the lists separated, more advanced people
would not see the e-mail from poor newbies.  I also believe that more
people should read others e-mail.  Even a simple read the manual in blah
directory, that would be more helpful than ignoring them.  I do not
claim to know everything, I often ask newbie type questions about things
i am unfamiliar w/, like my recent samba posts and xdm questions (which
has been ignored).  But I do also help many others, and often spend
hours in irc doing one-on-one type help -- especially for programming
and compilation problems.  Anyway, all I am saying is -- remember we
were newbies once too, some a lot more recent than others.  Most of
these people are not ignorant, just uninformed.  If Linux is to thrive
we must help people use it.