Re: How to save an extra copy of incoming mail?

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> we'd like to have all the participants send their mail through a
> central server, and have the server, in addition to putting mail in
> their usual mailboxes, save it in another location for use by the
> researchers.

How about setting up a Majordomo mailing list?  Then all mail is archived and
all members can access the archive.

Otherwise, it would be easy to procmail all mail matching some regular
expression in, say, the subject line to a `project' mail spool.  But
perhaps accessing it to read would be more difficult?

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <galbraith@mixing.qc.dfo.ca>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada