Re: exporting xauth

Oh ssh does more than this. It tunnels the X protocol through it's own
connection and creates a pseudo-Xserver on the remote machine. You could
use scp to copy the file over before hand. The best option is probably to
set up a script which you run from the menu.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com