NTFS driver as module

I have just built and (it would seem) successfully installed the 2.0.33 kernel. The previous version I had was 2.0.29.

I had previously built and installed the NTFS read-only driver in v29 and it had worked fine. Under 33 I am getting this error message when I do the make mount:

sync
/sbin/insmod ntfs.o ntdebug=1
ntfs.o: kernel-module version mismatch
	ntfs.o was compiled for kernel version 2.0.29
	while this kernel is version 2.0.33.
make: *** [mount] Error 1

I have tried all sorts of things to get around this, what have I missed?? I have not got module versioning installed in the kernel as far as I can tell.....

Ian W