[Q]Getting Error 111 when starting X srv

Hello,
during debian installation I was prompted
to run XF86Setup, when configured my card and display
I hit the 'Done' button to start the server
but I was getting
X<something something> cannot connect to socket error (-111)

What can it be?  I had debian on my computer installed before
and X run just fine (I also configured it via XF86Config).

I remember seeing a message on this list regarding this
problem but cannot find it now.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vladislav