Re: Perl 5.004.04-3 causes core dumps...

Hello all

I am still having the same problem with perl...

Perl 5.003 works fine, then I install perl-base 5.004.04-3 and perl
5.004.04-3, and suddenly some perl programs work, other core dumps,
such as adduser, and dpkg-ftp....

I'd really like to get this problem sorted...  I really don't quite
understand what's going on, because other people can do exactly the
same upgrade, and have no problem...

I'm running the latest hamm stuff.

Oh, and other little nit-bit, since I updated everything to the latest
hamm stuff as of yesterday (8/12/97) killall dissappeared?  Any idea?

Cheers
Neilen

E-Mail: Neilen Marais <brick@cryogen.com>
Date: 08-Jan-98