Re: Setting IRQ

Bruno Simoes wrote:

> Hello
> Does somebody know how can I force some card to use a determinated IRQ?
> My NE200 uses IRQ 5 and I want either IRQ 3 or 4. Since isn't a module, I
> can't set up /etc/conf.modules. The NE2000 driver is already on the
> kernel.
> Thank you
> Bruno

Many of these cards require a setup dos-program to change the IRQ.
I believe there's a group at NASA working on a parallel computing
project (which uses these cards) which has developed a linux program
which can do this though. That's all I know though. I can't
remember where I read about this. Maybe a web search would net you
the answer. Good luck.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com