HELP !!!

SUBSCRIBE

Please help me I'm a new user of Debian 1.31 and i can't finish the installation !!
When I reach "Dselect" and i choose the CD-ROM to install the package I press OK and after I always got the same message: "Insert the CD-ROM and enter the block device name [] " and I can't go further. I've tried many things but nothing happen and more when I press on ^C to abort nothing change I've no more solution than reboot the machine but I can't modify "Dselect" as user and I install again Linux...I'll be very happy to go further, so please send me an sos. Thank's to everybody to help me in my beginning in the LINUX and DEBIAN world.

AL1