XView

Hi there,

I have run into a few small annoying problems. At them moment I am trying to figure out why some programs say they can't load certain libarys. In particular on the Open Look side.

Everything installs nicely etc. All the libarys are there, but it gives me the following error everytime I try to run cmdtool and a few other Open Look programs. cmdtool: can't load library 'libxview.so.3'.

This is just an annoying problem which I never found while I was running under an older version of Slackware. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be a very happy chappy. ;)

Thanks again,
Robert.
| Robert Moody Sysop of Programmer's Test BBS.  |
| Running well on Debian ver 1.2 Kernel 2.0.27  |
| http://www.zsd.co.za/~ptest/                  |
| e-mail: robert@progtest.alt.za                |