Re: X and text consoles - switching back & forth?

Ahh, thanks!  That works!  Now what if I go to F2 and run another X
session.  The original one will still be on 7, and the new one on 8??

--Bill.

--
William R Ward          Bay View Consulting   http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
hermit@bayview.com     1803 Mission St. #339        voicemail +1 408/479-4072