Re: Mail not getting through....

Hmmm, I used to have a problem when I I was reading the group with a
newsreader, I set it up as moderated with the list as the moderator. The
articles were going out with a different address and being rejected, maybe
that has been changed, I had to modify my knews config file to add a
reply-to header with my subscribed address.

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 31, 1997 at 10:26:45PM -0800, George Bonser wrote:
> > Make sure that your linux box is sending the email with EXACTLY the same
> > address as you subscribed to the list with.
>
> I don't think the list server actually checks this. I regularly
> send to the list from whatever account I happen to be using,
> and have never had a problem yet.
>
> hamish
> --
> Hamish Moffatt, hamish@debian.org, hamish@rising.com.au, hmoffatt@mail.com
> Latest Debian packages at ftp://ftp.rising.com.au/pub/hamish. PGP#EFA6B9D5

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org