Re: Mail not getting through....

Oh, one other thing ...

Make sure that your linux box is sending the email with EXACTLY the same
address as you subscribed to the list with.

If you are subscribed as hospedales@wow.net, make sure that the mail is
addressed with either a From: or a Reply-To: header containing that
address or the list will refuse the email.

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Timothy Hospedales wrote:

> 	I have to write all my messages from my old NT system, because for some
> reason whenever I send mail from my new Linux/X - Netscape, it doesn't seem
> to get through to the list. Everywhere else I send mail to is fine.
>
> Any ideas why its doing this?
>
> Thanx,
> Timothy.
>

> --

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org