XISP package problem...

The xisp package (or perhaps the xforms0) has a problem...

I install the xforms package, which xisp depends on. However, it
installs as xforms0, and so xisp isn't finding it (I'm getting a
dependency error).

On a related note, when I installed xforms, I got the following when it
was configuring:

ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/X11R6/lib/libforms.so.0.18 (No such
file of directory), skipping

it generates the same error for the /usr/X11R6/lib/libforms.so,
/usr/lib/libtkstep.so and /usr/lib/libtkstep4.1.so files.

The files do exist, but they appear to be symbolic links rather than
real files.

Any ideas? Or is this something that should be refered to the package
maintainer(s)?

| Andrew Akins                                                       |
| Home: igor@ames.net - http://www.ames.net/igor/                    |
| Work: andya@cms-gt.com - http://www.cms-gt.com/                    |
| May your villages remain ignorant of tax collectors, and may your  |
| sons be many and ugly and strong and willing workers, and may your |
| daughters be few and beautiful and excellent providers of love     |
| gifts from eminent families that live very far away, and may your  |
| lives be blessed by the beauty that has touched mine.              |
|                    - Number Ten Ox, "Bridge of Birds"              |