Re: help needed [urgent]

Max;

While from what I have seen by following this list for quite a few months now, the list members are rather tolerent of
'off-topic' posting when such postings are still Linux related.

However, your problems are not even Linux specific much less debian specific.  With a non-debian distribution, attempting
to get help from a debian users listserver may do you more harm than good!  The primary debian tools such as dpkg and
dselect could even 'mess up' your system.

I presume that you are in France so I would think that maybe sunsite UK under the GNU directory would be your best source
except that there are undoubtedly good mirrors of the GNU project in France.