Re: xrsh?

I had problems with broken ssh connections (modem to home)
when sending X applications through the connection.  It went
away when I turned on the compression flag to ssh.  I have not
tried xv, though.  Otherwise, I have no troubles with ssh (and
it makes life so much easier).  I would emphatically suggest to
everyone to start using it.

Paul