Does MAE work on Linux?

Hi there.

I was just wondering if MAE worked on Linux?  Please can you e-mail me if
you wanna reply, as I am not subscribed to the list.  My e-mail address is
phiali@iafrica.com  Also, can somone maybe help me in getting the Linux CD?
 I live in South Africa, so the airmail postage is rather hefty.  I was
hoping that someone could send it to me via land mail, and then I could pay
you back...

---
Your's Sincerely,
Alistair Phillips                  PO Box 43933
                                        Fish Hoek
                                        7975
                                        South Africa
Tel/Fax:(2721) 785 5265