Re: Backup question

the result of dpkg --get-selections and /var/spool/mail (especially if
these are frequent backups and you don't place mail in the user's home
directory).

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds