[X] Changing input focus in X

I have my fvwm desktop set up to be nine times the size of the actual
monitor.  I've got a little pager in the bottom of my screen that lets me
see all the desktops.

	I'm a keyboard person,  as opposed to a mouse person.  I'd like
ALT-TAB to change focus *only* on the current desktop.  Right now,
ALT-TAB changes focus only *between* desktops ... so it moves me from one
desktop to another,  but not from application to application within one
desktop.  I'd prefer it to just stay in the current desktop and change
applications,  and require me to mouse over to the next desktop.

	Can anyone tell me how to do this?

                     					Will

			         harpo@udel.edu
               		       lowe@cis.udel.edu