Re: [OFF-TOPIC] RC5 challenge Config & Performance

> win. Although we still have a lot of catching up to do. The evangelist's
> yesterdays keyrate was almost three times that of ours.

On a positive note, we are not down by a factor of six as someone said the
other day.  If you look at the major statistic, our average rate over the
duration of participation, we are much lower.  We have been participating
a lot longer!  Also, our rate has really rocketed of late and will
hopefully continue to increase.