fatal IO error 0 and no idea

Hello,

Before i came to debian i used the Suse 4.4.1 distribution and had no
problems running my lesstif-0.76 and Mesa 2.1 using program. Now,
having changed to debian 1.3.1, i get the following error message:

XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server ":0.0"
      after 901 requests (900 known processed) with 40 events
remaining.

This problem occurs while my program initializes the widgets with
code like

  ac=0;
  XtSetArg(al[ac],XmNborderWidth,0); ac++;
  XtSetArg( ... ); ac++;
  WKalibMakeSave=XmCreatePushButton(WKalibMakeBulletin,
												   "WKalibMakeSave",al,ac);
  XtManageChild(WKalibMakeSave);
  XtAddCallback(WKalibMakeSave,...);

The program is unchanged at all, it runs with Suse 4.4.1, but not with
debian 1.3.1.

Is there someone in the debian-world, who has any idea ?

I hope so !

Many Greetings from Kiel, Germany

  Wolfram

--