Re: "mirror" regets whole Debian archive

> You could have avoided the transfer with a "mirror -T".  Whenever I
> see it going haywire (usually because I did something stupid to my
> clock), I stop it and try that first.

Thank you very much.
My computer's clock is off by 30 minutes, though on bootup Linux eventually
accomodates that through xntpd.
So, I suspect my computer's clock problems led "mirror" to get all files.
The "mirror -T ..." saves me a lot of fretting, saves me a lot of phone time,
and gives me willingness to alter my computer's clock (with "clock -wu").

--
Jim Burt, NJ9L,		Fairfax, Virginia, USA
jameson@mnsinc.com	http://www.mnsinc.com/jameson

"If merely 'feeling good' could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely
valid human experience."      --William James, Varieties of Religious
Experience