Re: Cron run-parts /etc/cron.daily (fwd)

Hi,

	What does your /dev/null look like?
__> ls -als /dev/null
   0 crw-rw-rw-   1 root     root       1,   3 Sep 16  1996 /dev/null

	Alternately, try (as root)
 /bin/sh -x /usr/lib/smail/checkerr
        which should isolate the line on wich the error occurs. (since
 I do not use smail, it would help if you mailed me the script, so I
 know what smail is trying to do).

	manoj
--
 "It is a faith (not always justified) of theoretical physics that if
 man proposes what is sufficiently elegant, nature, pleased and