HELP part deux: Formatting the HD

Thank you all for the great help.  Thanks especially to those that pity
me for re-installing Ms-DOG, but unfortunately I need it for work.

My new problem is that although I formatted the HD and everything, when
booting, I still get a Linux screen and it hangs.  How do I remove that?

My bootable floppy with everything on it (even CD drives) doesn't let me
access my CD-ROM (yet it works on the 486).

Sorry to bugger you guys with these problems, and thanks again.

Leandro+
___
Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro (LA672)
Capital of Nasty Electronic Magazine - ISSN 1482-0471
Editor in Chief - http://www.capnasty.org

Accordion, n.:
	A bagpipe with pleats.

ZimID  46B98555 1993/12/15  0D 6E 96 68 D6 B3 9A 96  20 ED 1F AF 11 46 13 79