Re: splitting up the debian-user mailing list

  Paul> I do not like the idea of replying to poster, who will then
  Paul> give a summary. Personally I would rather see all responses to
  Paul> a thread.  There is often more than one way to solve a
  Paul> problem. What is best for one case may not be best for all.

The summaries should include all responses, optionally with a comment
on how well that approach worked.  The original poster would be
responsible for editing the responses so that each solution appears
only once.  That's what was (probably still is) done in the
sun-managers list.

kai
--
Signature?  What signature?