Re: Wrong "From:" name: also Re: exmh runs now

Martin.Bialasinski@uni-koeln.de wrote:

> On  7 Aug, Victor Torrico wrote:
> >
> > What must be changed and in which programs to make "From:" read
> > properly?
> >
> Hi,
>
> I don't know how to do headerrewriting in smail. I simply specify a
> from header in my mailprogramm.
>
> If this is not suitable to you, then you could dig through smail
> documentation about this issue.
>
> Ciao,
>         Martin

Larry Daffner kindly provided an easy solution.  Make a new file
/etc/mh/mtstailor or change this file if already there and put or add
one line to it "localname: cfw.com".  This rewrites the From: part of
the header to vtorrico@cfw.com which is correct.  Just replace cfw.com
with your ISP domain name if one has this problem.

Regards,

--
	Victor