Linux box as NFS server

Hi,
My home directory is on a Debian box and gets NFS mounted on
all other machines. I have noticed that on Solaris clients
I get the following message on the console whenever my disk
partition is mounted

automountd: No network locking on bounty : contact admin to install
server change

On other Linux boxes, there is no such warning.
I do not have 'mandatory file locking' option turned on in the kernel.
Should I do it? Will it solve this problem?
Is this really a problem at all or just a harmless warning (whatever
that means)?

Thanks,
partha