x11 font&res setting

Hi!

I dont know if this is really debian specific... how do I set the
approbiate fonts for an resolution of 1152x900 or how do I set another
resolution? I ask here cause maybe there is something Debian specific
that eases setting things like this.

I didnt find really clear docs that I actually understood about
setting a resolution or fonts... I tried to set the default fontdir to
100dpi fonts but then I have again a fixed width font which is to
small in the xterm windows.

I am using fvwm95-2 for now. If you could drop me a link to usable
info upon this I would highly appreciate it...

--
|_| _ |o _  _  Martin Steigerwald