Netscape beta install package gone... Re: Comunicator 4.02b7 is out

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997 08:58:29 -0400 (EDT), Randy Edwards wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Rick Macdonald wrote:
>
>> Strange, when I look all I see is an empty directory at
>>   ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.02/4.02b7/english/unix
>
>   It's only on some ftp servers.  I found it on ftp25; others gave me the
>same empty directory as what you found.

I was able to grab it....over 9mb!!!

What happened to the netscape beta install package? I went to install it,
and even ftp.debian.org doesn't have it in contrib.

Is it being updated for b7, or did it just vanish? Damn, I'm getting so
spoiled by Debian I don't even want to run an install script  : P
Been a LONG time since I compiled anything beside kernels....