RE: Accessing NTFS partition.

I think there is a utility to do this in linux but it may be alpha code.
Look around on sunsite for it.  It think it would be in some directory named
filesystems.

Also there are some utilities that allow you to have read only access to NTFS
drive from DOS/Windows[3.1,95]

You can find these at http://www.ntinternals.com and if this is not what you
need take  a look at that web page any way because it may give you some
pointers.

I hope this small amount of info helps.

E-Mail: Travis Cole <tcole@iname.com> -- <tcole@methow.com>
http://www.methow.com/~tcole -- Get my Public Key here