Re: splitting up the debian-user mailing list

> In your email to me, Alex Yukhimets, you wrote:
> >
> > > It's getting kind of loud here. I've been thinking of splitting the
> > > debian-user list into several lists:
> > >
> > > 	debian-user: user discussion
> > > 	debian-install: installation problems
> > > 	debian-novice: newbies are intimidated by other lists, so here's
> > > 	 one of their own.
> >
> > And who's gonna answer their questions? I don't think many maintainers
> > will sign for this list.
>
> I'm not maintaining any packages, but I'm not a blithering idiot either.
> I'll answer questions.

Sorry, Tim.
In no way I meant to offense you. Sure you will be able to answer
novices' questions. But how many people capable of answering would
like to subscribe to this list besides you?

Ah well, Bruce suggested that it is going to be a duty... :(

Alex Y.

--
   _
 _( )_