Re: Signal 11... Its Back

Although things work OK under 1.1, I'd suggest you look for RAM problems.
I know it sounds wrong, but an incredible number of signal problems in
gcc turn out to be bad RAM. Make sure the simms are tight in their sockets,
and if you can do so try another set of simms and see if the problem happens
with them.

People think I'm crazy when I suggest this, but then they get back to me
months later when they've found out they really did have bad RAM.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html