Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 18:20:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Rick Jones <rickya@siservices.net>
Sender: rick@cyberdynamics.com
To: "Regina O'Rear" <tomed@sprynet.com>
cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: PPP & Kernel Problems
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 17:43:15 -0500
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
From: Eric Nesser <tinytiger@chi-town.com>

This is likely not the right address to be sending this to, but I'm not
sure where else to send this to.

My problem is pretty simple.. I need removed from the mailing list
immediately. I tried to do this automatically from the website, but I
received an error. I *MUST* cancel the mailing list from here because it's
crashing my mail server due to the enormous amount of mail. I can pick this
mailing list up on another server, however.

So, for now, I'd really appreciate if I can be removed from the list, if
possible?

If this wasn't the correct address, could whoever gets this possibly send
me back the address I should be mailing this to?

Thanks a whole lot. I appreciate it.
I am so very sorry for any inconvience this causes.