Re: Really good looking screen savers....

Sam Ockman:
> Anyone know of any really good looking screen-savers...something like
> xlock, but that looks more like something Microsoft will have in Windows
> 97?

KDE has a screen saver setup program that is pretty much a clone of the MS
screen savers I've seen -- a picture of the monitor, you can see the screen
saver in it, dialog boxes to configure the screen saver, etc. It only has a
couple of the screen savers from xlockmore in it, though.

--
See shy Jo.